Tidestore Wishlist

June 09, 2014

You all know that I'm a shoeaholic. Really, I spend regularly at least one hour a day at these days to look at the shoes on internet. So, I stopped by www.tidestore.com today and found some amazing shoes that I had overlooked before. They were all crying "Buy me, buy me". I really don't know what to choose because I'm in need of a new swimming suit. They have an amazing collection, 10 points from me for the range of products. Thanks to this now I'm totally confused! What should I buy? Should I give priority to my needs or I should buy one more pair of shoes for my shoes collection? I have to listen to my heart in this case.

Want to see their shoes? Follow this link: http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Shoes-c1-100101/

So to deter me from spending on shoes again, I have made a small wishlist with anything but shoes! And you can also check out their World Cup Promotion  http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-World-Cup-Zone-104017/ if you are a fan of the current sports events!

Charming Bohemian Style Retro Florals Bracelet with Crystal
Pretty A-Line Bateau Neckline Empire Evening/Homecoming Dresses

Yep, dark green is still one of my favorite colors.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me