Conspiracies of a Lady: Best Friends

June 23, 2014

A windy day and a quick walk in the neighborhood with my dogs - the kind of small leisures that I indulge in during holiday. Or at least since my dogs are back living with me. Though, granted, when they ask to go out at 10am I don't usually have the strength to dress this fancy!

And a few words about my new shoes that I totally adore and got from LovelyWholesale. If you know the Chloe bow boots, these are a great alternative to those. And they are more comfortable than I had imagined and are also true to size, which is quite rare when shopping online. So they have made me very happy. And of course I had to pair them with the straw hat I found in Nantes, my little "bonheur", if you remember!

LovelyWholesale shoes, Coco-fashion shirt, Zara shorts, Chicnova watch







You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oooh, this photoshoot is perfect! You are PERFECT! And I love these cute dogs! <3

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look and your little dogs, also I have a westie!

    My latest post: Pop colours

    THE SHOPPING GIRLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit!
    kisses
    http://monpetitblognoir.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love the shoes!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! I love that hat and your dogs are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!beautiful pics!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super chic look,love that shirt
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    NEW OUTFIT http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me