Shop Spot: Boticca

February 19, 2013

This must be the most amazing online shop for accessories!! Boticca has a wast collection of carefully curated accessories from emerging designers. The pieces come from all over the world, are carefully handcrafted and in most cases, unique. The place is a true gem for fashion lovers. It is a luxury shop that's accessible to everyone. If you want something to set you apart from the crowd, look no further! 

These pieces make a good investment, as any of the designers showcasing on Boticca have the potential to make it big in a few years. The proof being that celebrities have already been seen wearing jewelry and handbags from Boticca! And the best thing is that you will never have to worry about 100 other girls showing up with the very same necklace/bag/etc. And there is something for every budget! (I have seen a lovely bracelet for only €20!) So I really recommend that you take a look at the shop, there are so many pieces to choose from: jewelry, bags, hats, scarves, wallets, belts and even iphone & ipad covers

And there's another aspect that will make some of you really happy! If you are a designer of jewelry and accessories, you can apply on the website for the team to have a look at your creations. And if they really like it, they will invite you to join the team. I am sure there are plenty of talented designers among you!

I have put together a collage of (only!!) a few of my favorite pieces, though, really, this could cover my entire living room's wall if I completed it! I hope you enjoy my rococo inspired fantasy, putting modern jewelry in old era dressings!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That brooch in particular is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful items. I'll have to have a look!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me