Conspiracies of a Lady: Bright Reflections

February 12, 2013

I believe I have told you before how I despise rain and how it depresses me. Frozen rain a.k.a snow is beautiful and joyful, but pure rain is spiteful and hates your hair! I guess I turn into a cat when it rains, looking out the window and smirking, then turning to some coconut-coated-chocolate-biscuits for comfort. 

But this post is not about rain, but about that glorious day that sometimes shows up between weeks of murkiness, lighting up the sky and your spirit at the same time. A sunny day, a glowing day that invites you out of the house and begs you to wear your best clothes! 


Lachatterie skirt, Promod bow cardigan, H&M Belt, Forever21 necklace, Primark bracelet


I must say, I love this Lachatterie skirt! The nice fabric, the lush pattern and its girly look mean a very happy me! I am also happy to have shot other great pieces by the brand for an AW12/13 preview, so in case you haven't seen them yet, check them out on my photography page!

And you too could be very happy with a new giveaway from Romwe and Street Belle Fashion!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a cool outfit! I'm really amazed by this skirt it's so beautiful! I love how you put this outfit together so chic! Your photos are amazing as well!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the skirt in particular

    http://gingerchestnut.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me