Conspiracies of a Lady: Gate of Seven Winds

February 24, 2013

It seems Spring is taking its time to arrive and yesterday was the last bit of sun before the snow started. It was already quite cold, so this lovely soft and warm sweater I got from SheInside was perfect for keeping me warm. It is quite a wide sweater, so I fitted it with a waist belt as I like having a small waist.  And I like the effect, it is somewhat medieval looking. Can you imagine the chevallerie gloriously returning to the city, passing through this magnificently imposing gate? 


Black Lapel Sweater by SheInside, baroque waist belt by H&M, floral jeans by Promod, Retro Embossed Satchel by PersunMall



It felt as if the wind was stirring up some dormant memories (and my hair as well!). Perhaps one day we will be the characters of legends with knights and damsels. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Love this belt

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you styled the cardigan! I have the same and I never thought of belting it.

    -dorkyisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me