Conspiracies of a Lady: Silver Baroque

December 31, 2012

I have a collector personality, I like to collect things. Earrings, shoes, headbands, bows, dried flowers, candles, vases... Tights are also one of the things I have a craze for. There are so manny patterns available, they keep your legs warm in the winter and protected from the sun in the summer. And they look great on!

I also love any period inspired trend (elisabethan, rococo, victorian...) and the baroque trend is quite big now. But I'm not the biggest fan of gold, so the best thing to do is switch it for silver. And I adore these tights with a design by Emilio Cavallini, they are unique and will compliment any outfit. They have a sheen that makes that easy to dress up for a party, but they can also look sweet and innocent with a pastel dress. They are so comfortable and easy to put on, no struggle to stretch them all the way up and the pattern doesn't deform while wearing them. I also went ice skating in them this morning and not a single run despite me taking a tumble, they are that resistant! And if you would prefer a different design, head over to MyTights where you can find loads more trendy designs!

The Shiny Medallions Tights by Emilio Cavallini can be found at MyTights.com

Tights courtesy of MyTights, Boots from Texto, Skirt from Matalan, Vintage Top, Belt and Headband from Primark, Necklaces from Claire's  


Collecting might be a primal instinct, but it makes us proud to watch our collection grow and it enriches our spirit. What do you like collecting?

Mademoiselle la Comtesse

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Fabulous tights! Great style. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing tights with that cute outfit! Love it! Have a happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt on you. The tights are very cool too! I suppose you could say I collect denim... ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely printed tights :)

    Really like the detail printed tights add to an outfit :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tights! I collect all kinds of colours and patterns and can never resist a pair

    http://lipstickthelashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    Follow me!

    Cristina.
    http://fashionispassionbycheri.blogspot.it/
    http://facebook.com/cristicheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those stockings! WOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me