Conspiracies of a Lady: Citadine Escapes

June 06, 2012

I have found myself with lots of time on my hands. University is over, as you will soon see in the post I'm planning for my exhibition review. And so, last week, after receiving an invitation from Reiss to one of their summer events, I have decided I could go and see a bit of Cheltenham, where I'd never been before. It is a much prettier city than I had expected, with some beautiful houses and The Promenade street with loads of stylish shops. 


 Casa Ellis Dress, vintage Mani jacket, Promod handbag, Atmosphere socks and belt, Leonardo shoes, charity cameo choker

 As usual, I was too distracted by beautiful things around me to actually take loads of photographs as I had wished. C'est la vie!... But the event was nice, we got served mojitos and I saw plenty well made clothes that my wallet sadly disagreed with at this time. But I did get to leave home with a bag of perfume samples after a fortunate trip in a nearby store that was having another event and out of the bunch, I fell in love with the smell of Valentina by Valentino. 




No matter what the clouds tell us, the Summer is here, I have my creative cap on and my camera by my side, all ready to meet new people and get some photography projects growing.

Noree Anne Celine, Mademoiselle la Comtesse

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. love your lace dress! hope you enjoy your summer break!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lace dresss :) FOllow you dear

    See you
    My blog By Joyce ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress...I would like her much more if it was a bit shorter.
    :D
    Regards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is awesome! I really like the outfit ;)

    Would you like to follow each other? ;)

    http://defty-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the comment!

    http://missbohofashionblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect dress! Love it
    Following you since now by GFC
    Little kisses from Collage Minimalista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute lace dress,love how you belted it!;)
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This place is lovely. Happy you decided to check it out. Lovely lace dress too.

    Also, thanks for visiting my blog, You Like It? I Made It!, and commenting on the pencil ckirt I made. Now that you have some free time, you should totally whip out your sewing machine and make one. ;)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a classic beautiful look and you have amazing photos too! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these photos! Your black lace dress is gorgeous :)

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me