Under The Twilight Sky - Vogue Japan June 2012

June 03, 2012

Vogue Japan has a wonderful editorial in the June issue, featuring Crystal Renn from Elite Model Management London, photographed by Camilla Akrans. I am a big fan of blue blacks, it's a technique I use on my own photography as well. As for the extravagant styling of the editorial, with the slight baroque influences, I can not have anything else than words of praise! The hair and make up are almost fetishistic, reminiscent of a powerful and dramatic Doña throning over her domain, while dressed in the most lavish garments I have seen in a while! 

Photos courtesy of Elite London and Vogue Japan.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi Dear! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Now i'm your follower on GFC!! =) Compliments 4 your blog! If you liked my blog I hope to see you between my followers/friends!
    Kiss kiss!!
    See you soon!

    http://fashionistartist.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful space and great tickets, if you like the poetry I invite you to my blog, have a good week. greetings.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me