Conspiracies of a Lady: The Glorious Rise Of Miss Mountbatten

July 02, 2012

Oh yes, I am that nostalgic that I still have to show you a set of photos taken in UK. It is also because I am now without my full-time photographer and can only get new ones done on weekends. I promise pretty ballerina looks and gorgeous French countryside next time. But let us move on! 

I can not say I have been exuding happiness, I can not agree with a society where a university graduate can no longer get paid work. They call us "the CV generation". And it makes me sick that I alone can not change anything. The magnates want us to be sheep, in debt to them body and soul. I have sent hundreds of emails already, just to go unanswered. And waiting for replies is like waiting for Christmas morning and delivery failure notices are the worst enemies. I have even been considering moving to a hot-tempered island, where I can make my home out of palm tree leaves, catch my own fish and have a small chicken and veggie farm. Wouldn't that be nicer than these polluted metropoles? The only thing I might miss is proper medical care. And the occasional dress shopping trip. But surely, coconuts can make a stylish bra? 




H&M velvet tulip dress, Next shirt, Atmosphere socks, shoes and belt, Lancme rose ring (from the perfume), vintage cameo brooch and earrings, fresh flower hair clips 

Remember, never waste the flowers: add them to your mini-bouquet/vase/decoration/wicked-contraption.

Perhaps I am turning into an ecologist, perhaps I am missing my friends, whichever it is, I have this animalistic urge to make a night time bonfire and dance like crazy next to it.

Noree Anne Celine, Mademoiselle la Comtesse

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Great pictures!! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!

    A very big hug!

    Eyes of zodiac

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit sort of reminds of that glam rock period in the late 70's. The electric purple of the skirt is amazing.

    http://fashionananthropologicalpointofview.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being so wonderful, unique and inspiring.
    Following.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting! i'm your follower, please follow me back!!
    misspeony

    http://www.armocromia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ces photos sont sublimes . ♥

    http://picturesdiaries.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are amaizng!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very original outfit! Love the white socks.

    www.luxessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color that pink/purple!! Love that!

    Xx

    Marleen

    Style Route

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty :) I am a big fan of headbands :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great session! i love colours of pics... they create a climate

    www.alefazka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these photographs ! You have great style. Loving your blog : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely captures, these ones!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me