Aranea Black corset review

January 08, 2016

This beautiful little red corset is one of my favorite pieces in my corset collection! It comes from Aranea Black and was made to measure so it fits like a glove and is comfortable to wear! There are six panels per side, reinforced with double boning. There is also a modesty panel at the back and plenty of grommets to keep the edges of the corset from warping and to allow for a greater control of your tight lacing.

I absolutely adore the fabric she chose too, the delicate red flower pattern and the black lace edging with pearl details make this a very feminine and elegant corset. The red - black combo is one of my all time favorites! The fabric is thick and high quality, the interior of the corset is lined with beige cotton. My favorite detail is the matching black busk! 






I must say, I am in love with this little gem! Be sure to check the Aranea Black facebook page too, where you can see more examples of beautiful corsets, accessories and even glimpses into the construction process! One thing is sure, this a perfect place to get a high quality, hand-made, unique corset for a very good price and the piece you will receive will be a true work of art!

Also wearing: H&M black lace shirt, Louboutin red heels, Lanvin baroque pendant

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me