Conspiracies of a Lady: Sweet Scented Blooms

May 30, 2012

Surprisingly, we have been hit by a heat wave. I can not complain, it is obvious by now that I am addicted to warm weather and sunshine. Which is odd for a person that hates suntanning. It is because I enjoy nature and rain only drowns out the pretty colors, makes me cold, confines me to the house and turns the ground into shoe-eating mud. Good weather gives me incentive to look after myself and my loved ones. And it makes me want to lie in the grass (almost) naked and roll around, to take on the fresh scent and feel that cool touch on my skin. 
Thank you, Vitamin D! 




 


 Miss Selfridge dress, Jennyfer belt, Dorothy Perkins earrings, Claire's necklace and bracelet, Michal Negrin ring, Deichmann shoes, Atmosphere socks and handbag, H&M headband

A tasty baby spinach and rucola salad with cherry tomatoes and small red peppers makes the day better and is light and refreshing yet nourishing enough in the warm weather. And for extra cheering up, a bit of floral decorating courtesy of Mother Nature does wonders.


I am mad about flower arrangements. And whenever I can afford it (which is about twice a year), I like to buy a nice bouquet of flowers. This was my first bouquet of the year. Last autumn I had 5 navy irises. You might be surprised how much flowers can improve the atmosphere of a room. It only comes naturally that at the moment, my favorite perfume is Flower Party from Yves Rocher. I like to look like a flower and smell like one.


And for anyone in UK, we have our final photography exhibition on Friday, the 1st June at the University City Campus in Newport. The reception is at 18:30 so come by if you can. Free drinks and lots of art to look at! See you there?

Noree Anne Celine, Mademoiselle la Comtesse

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Very interesting post, I like how you display your photographs! xoxo ES
    www.liveyourpassion.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress :) I'm following you now :)
    thanks for visiting my blog :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty! And I love the flowers :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love that polka dot dress. It's so adorable. The models face is beautiful, and the angles put emphasis on that. Very, very pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your are so true to your own style, lovely blog.


    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Touring the Blog'sfera knew her beautiful blog! Congratulations on the job! I'm following! =) Kisses and great weekend! http://thaiscavalcantemodaebeleza.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your dress!!

    XX

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me