Conspiracies of a Lady: Cité Médiévale - Tidestore & Dresswe Review

July 29, 2014

 As usual during the summer (for me), it's been a crazy month. Between the laptop breaking, traveling and shooting a fashion campaign, I've somehow found a few days to breathe as well. It was really nice to have a break and enjoy seeing old friends and familiar places. And so the photos below were taken on a quick visit to Amboise, on a very changing weather (it was sunny at one point and 2 minutes later we were taking shelter from the pouring rain). 

I took with me my new bag from Tidestore which I absolutely fell in love with, because of its size and practicality. It can fit my camera, netbook, wallet, phone and mp3 player all at the same time without being huge. And it has a series of zippers and compartments that I adore, since I have a hard time finding my stuff in a one compartment bag (sound familiar?). I had initially chosen it just because of the pretty tassel accessory, but it proved to be a worthy companion! 

The shoes were also a pair I wanted for a while, they look a lot like a design by Nicholas Kirkwood. They are very comfortable and look great when worn. They fit true to size so feel confident enough to buy your own. I got one size bigger out of fear they would be too small and they ended up being too big. Oh well! :)

Tidestore purse, Dresswe shoes, Romwe dress, Vessos corset belt





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your look! I should get myself a bag like that too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me