Choosing the Best Corset For You With The Burgandy Boudoir

August 07, 2014

When I was looking for my first corset, I wandered how to choose the best one for me. All the models were very attractive but I didn't know much about the structure and making of a corset. Back then, there were few tutorials online so I had to learn along the way. My favorites quickly became the steel boned corsets that allow to pull in the waist a lot without creasing. Which is one thing my new Red Burlesque Corset from The Burgandy Boudoir does perfectly. It's great for someone who is more used to wearing corsets and it's nice and thick thanks to the cotton lining. It would also work great for a busty girl since it has plenty of room at the top. The extra features are the modesty panel at the back and the slots for inserting garters. It makes quite a comfortable wear and the outer fabric has a gorgeous sheen, plus the color and pattern were just like in the product photos, no faults at all! And it's also perfect for an early stage of waist training, when you need to get used to the feel of a sturdy corset. The laces it came with are also great, which is rare for an OTC corset! They make it easy to lace and unlace and are thick enough to hold it all in place.

Make sure to check out the rest of the shop to find your ideal corset. There are plenty of models to choose from for all occasions, underbusts included! And they come with a lovely thank you card too!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. absolutely gorgeous! thanks for the tips!

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me