Wedding Dress of the Month #1

July 07, 2014


I have realized that many of the shops I've been reviewing sell an array of wedding dresses and that I have unintentionally been writing about them in a hectic way. So from now on I plan to be more organized and to bring you one gorgeous wedding gown each month, in the hope to inspire some brides to be (or for girls like me, that just like looking at them and thinking "maybe one day").
 
This gown that has the honor to inaugurate this new category comes from MissWeddingWear.com (http://www.missweddingwear.com) . And because this is the time when many brides would be planning a summer wedding, I had a look through their beach wedding dresses (http://www.missweddingwear.com/beach-wedding-dresses-c-9/).  A few gowns stood out for me and were a close call but eventually I went for this one. Imagine this setting: a luxurious resort by the beach in the hot south, the sun setting and candles lighting your aisle through the moist sand, walking towards the altar as the first stars begin shining. Quite romantic, right? A sleeveless dress will keep you from overheating while the sheer organza cape will add class and protect you from the breeze (just don't keep it too close to the flames, safety fist!) And the stars embroidered to the side will reflect the evening sky, while also looking very aristocratic (thinking about Sisi's hair star pins here).
 
So what do you think? Would you have a beach wedding? And how would you set it up?
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress! The cape adds a unique touch to it <3
    xoxo
    - Sierra Calah | berrystylishofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's gorgeous! Love it!

    XXOO

    Thanks for visiting my blog, you can follow me also in
    www.bloglovin.com/blog/12497123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach weddings are definitely up my alley. That's a gorgeous dress - loving the details :P

    http://bookshelvesandvanities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so a lot of excited regarding the marriage one amongst my friend however very little tense regarding the marriage favors. awing post! it's sensible to pay additional hours for your wedding. arrange your wedding slowly and steady.

    wedding loans

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me