PersunMall Wishlist for May - Part 2

May 01, 2014

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I must admit, it's a bit early to think about summer outfits given the current prospects. But after having a look through the shop and picking out some items I realized they are better suited for the beach than for the dreadful rain that's been drowning us *almost* daily for the past month. 

But I do love these thing, they immediately stood out for me. The Dolce&Gabbana inspired dress for a scorching hot holiday in Tuscany or the blue gradient dress for a nymph-like look somewhere in the cool Nordic countries (if you can bear the temperatures in a sleeveless dress). And the green skirt, which I find has a very fresh color, makes me think of a '50s look. And then of course the shoes, oh yes, the shoes. I've been liking a lot of "weirder" shapes lately and usually with high heels, although I don't often get to wear them. I guess I'm collecting them for darker days. Oh and not to forget the swimming suit. I've seen similar ones before, with the skeleton print, but somehow they never attracted me. It was probably the colors. But this one is awesome! Makes me think of a H.R. Giger illustration!

Which one is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely list , i want everything on the list.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me