Conspiracies of a Lady: Chasing Rabbit Tails

May 29, 2014

The little oasis of green is just down the road from my house. Tiny as it is, it's great to have it there, with its old trees and winding path. 

Now a bit about this skirt, I had my eye on it for 2 months and finally I ordered it. The wait for a parcel is never interesting, but I was quite pleased when it arrived! It's a far better quality than I expected, this soft wool blend with a really fluffy fluff dangle. Quite like a girly kilt. After lace, tartan is my second favorite pattern. And I can never resist it.  I now have 2 tartan skirts (one which was initially a dress made by me and got modified), one pair of trousers, one shirt, a pair of tights and one tartan purse. And if you're thinking what I'm thinking....yup, still need a pair of tartan shoes :))

But in short, if you're thinking about getting this skirt, you can rest assured, it's worth it.  And while we're talking about prints, what is your favorite and why?

Oasap skirt, Romwe shirt 





You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You've a beautiful hair!!
    Your look is super cute love the skirt<3

    Have a lovely day dear!

    much love,

    kelpasdiary.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pieces and cool outfit
    Great photshoot anyway
    Nice work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/winter-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. so 90s goth - reminds me of an outfit from the movie The Craft. Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful look! I really love your style! :))

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh What a lovely skirt you have here !
    Xxx
    Love From Paris,
    Lorna

    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful
    i love your style

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me