Conspiracies of a Lady: The Tragic End of Karenina

September 15, 2013

I have long been in love with stories about women fighting for their love and Anna Karenina is one of them. She fights so hard that it brings about her destruction, making you wonder if there was nothing that could be done to save her before she jumped in front of that train...


Bellast Necklace and Crown Ring









My outfit was also inspired by the wonderful jewelry I got from Bellast. The Waterdrop and Rose Necklace reminded me of a necklace Keira Knightley wore in the latest Anna Karenina film. It has a beautiful purple teardrop crystal and many small rhinestones on the rose, it is also gold plated. It's very delicate and elegant! I also love the Crown Ring, it's one of my new favorite pieces and have been wearing it almost daily, it goes perfect with something elegant, but also with something more casual. It is made of quality copper plated with silver. I usually have a problem with silver rings because they turn my finger green, but this one hasn't! And for anyone who has watched BBC's series The White Queen,   there is a very similar ring that Edward gives to Elisabeth. So, it is fit for a queen!

P.S.: I started med school, so I might be absent for longer periods of time until after the first year exams, but I will try to still keep you entertained with various photos and subjects!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look incredible!
    I just watched Anna Karenina, and was so inspired by the fashion!

    http://birdseyechronicles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shooting
    besides you have a great blog!
    have a great weekend

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely LOVING that crown ring. Great work :)

    Please follow back
    http://rememberthenight-takeyourmark.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me