Conspiracies of a Lady: Hallow's Eve

October 20, 2013

I love Halloween! Not for the cheesy/slutty costumes or the candy (mmm, ok, the candy is definitely a plus), but for getting one day where I don't have to worry that people will give me strange looks for the way I dress. While others disguise themselves on this day, I reveal myself. And yes, I do also love the opportunity to replenish my stock of pumpkin-shaped candles (they're first on the buy list this year).

At the university, they are planning to celebrate Halloween and want us to dress up for the classes. I'm thinking demonologist would be nice. Already done witch, vampire, porcelain doll and russian princess. What about you? Will you dress up?

Front Row Shop top and spiked headband, Givenchy necklace, Romwe baroque earrings and cheesy cartoon bats curtesy of Sagakure @ deviantArt.
 Gu deliciousness and a ticket for Chateau de Chenonceau - great delights for this season!!
 The building next door caught fire - creepy!
 Front Row Shop socks and some yummy wafers.
 Little plush bat hanging by the door.
 My Carvela boots which I love even more after they showed some similar ones in the trailer for American Horror Story.

And why not check out my Zombie Ice Cream recipe for some spine chilling yumminess?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your boots!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots, they are gorgeous.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me