On the Hot Days of Summer

August 07, 2013

It's been another couple of crazy months, with going to Vienna for my cousin's wedding, having to arm myself with a stock of EU regulations and laws to fight against discrimination based on nationality to get accepted into university in France (but that's a story I'll tell you another time if you are curious - all in all, I was victorious and will be studying Pharmacy starting this September), then shooting off to Romania for some event photography work and for holiday. And when I thought I could finally relax, another wisdom tooth decided to start coming out and give me quite the infernal pain for a week. And now I'm getting ready for a forest escapade and my first time sleeping in a tent. Oh and not to forget, I also started a new blog called The New Culinary Journey, check it out sometime!

In Vienna, right after my cousin's wedding. More photos from the city soon!

In Bucharest at Rock the City concert, waiting for Rammstein to come on stage. Only got to see them and the last 2 songs of Bullet for my Valentine, as my train was late (11 hours journey turned in 14 hours), followed by a quick run to the emergency hospital because of my wisdom tooth. Explains my weird face, no? But it was all worth it!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Stunning look, I love your outfit to bits!

    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your outfits, especially the one you wore to the concert. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me