Conspiracies of a Lady: Tinted Ice

December 27, 2012

I was hoping to see some snow this year, but no luck so far. I usually get really excited for holidays, but this year it has felt so... different. It was the first year I spent Christmas away from my parents. And despite the nice gifts I got (I am guilty of also giving in to buying some for myself), there was a constant melancholy and stress following me. Leaving the nest is not easy when the nest is so comfy and welcoming. But we do what we gotta do....


Vintage fur coat and skirt, Kate Sylvester cardigan, Miss Selfridge top, Atmosphere belt and bracelets, Carvela boots, Forever 21 earrings, Dorothy Perkins ring

  
Enjoy the rest of your holidays and keep your loved ones close!

Mademoiselle la Comtesse

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. where I can follow you because I can not find :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad we finally have Miss Selfridge in Manila. I love your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely black outfit. I really like the texture.

    It can be hard when we are not with family sometimes :( Hope you have a happy new year.

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black is always a win!! Happy new year ;)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! Now following - thanks for leaving the comment/link on my blog!

    http://insidethesecretcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me