Conspiracies of a Lady: Of Homely Matters

August 17, 2012

I am not a nationalist, but I do believe in recognizing the values of every nation. Sadly, others don't share my views, but think one country better than another. It is pretty much the issue of the West vs. the East. Although I wasn't a given choice of where I want to be born and although I can't complain about my childhood and education I got at home, I have been bumping into problems since moving away. Problems like beaurocracy and discrimination and distorted views created by the media. Problems that made me look back to my origins and see that we have plenty of treasure, it only needs to be dug out of the dirt others have thrown on it. 



 Vintage Mani velvet jacket, Grain de Malice embroidered shirt, River Island skirt, Jacqueline Riu sandals, Dorothy Perkins tights, Primark bracelet,H&M hair lace bow clip, handmade necklace.

 One day, perhaps, people will see that we are more than a piece of paper tying us to a land, but spiritual creatures that need one another and can live in harmony.

Noree Anne Celine, Mademoiselle la Comtesse


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me