Quantic Corsets Review

August 08, 2015



Recently I have had the pleasure to try out a corset from Quantic Corsets and I must say that I have fallen in love with it! Wearing it felt only like a tight hug, it was that comfortable! And I quite fancied myself a princess in the royal gold brocade.

All the panels are perfectly pattern matched and the fabric is of really good quality, pleasant to the touch. It is lined with black cotton and also bound with black to keep in theme with the busk and eyelets. Black busks are used less often so it was a detail that I found made this corset even better.

On each side there are 7 panels and 9 steel bones. There is also a hidden waist tape. This pattern has a low back and low hips and is very curvy!

Quantic Corsets came to life in 2012, taking inspiration mostly from 1940s and 50s fashions but also from fetish styles, with an interest for extreme silhouettes. Marianne, who has taught herself how to design and make corsets, is very friendly and helpful so I would totally recommend her work to someone looking for a special corset!






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, I never saw something like this corset. I always thought they are not comfortable, so reading your post may change my thinking about it. The photos are stunning, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me