Zombie Ice Cream Tutorial

September 25, 2010

Halloween is getting closer and chance made that I "invented" a mushy green (but very tasty!) ice cream. Invented aka I was playing with food like I usually do and ended up with something interesting. And because we love sweets, I made it again and took some photos and now here you have a "wannabe" tutorial/recipe for it:


First you need pistachio and hazelnut ice cream that has nut bits in it (or you can add chopped nuts yourself)

You put alternating layers in a glass or small jar and add mint syrup 

You mix it a little so that you get an uneven mushy paste (so I meant it when I said a little!)

After that I also added a bit of plum sorbet that I pushed into my paste to look like sections of meat

And as the final touch, I added a jelly decoration

Creepy look, but yummy taste! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me