Conspiracies of a Lady: Icons of Disillusion

November 30, 2014

Uni is crazy as always but we learn some really nice things (I even made my first paracetamol pill, woo!). But it's been quite a while since I took a break, so this weekend when I went to Paris, it was a real treat. Of course, being me, I ended up taking photos in front of a generic bush that you can find anywhere else. Because it had pretty red berries. But either way, the rest of the day was mostly visiting museums and shops, not exactly better backgrounds. None of the usual touristic attractions this time since I have already seen them many times now.


Oasap skirt, Pimkie sweater, Geox boots

Black Friday shopping was very brief for me, I am still longing for a new laptop and a new camera that I just can't find a decent offer for. But at least there is Cyber Monday to make up for it with lost of websites holding sales! Be sure to check out this one from Oasap!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me