Conspiracies of a Lady: Tartan Check

March 23, 2014

Last weekend was quite sunny so I've put on my new tartan dress. The funny thing is that now we have moved in a somewhat more rural part of the town and when we went to the local shop, lots of people were staring at me. I suppose that here even this is considered a flashy outfit...
I love this dress and it arrived super quickly, in a beautiful box. Plus it's made in UK! And with the tartan print, it's a true british spirit that it has!



InloveWithFashion tartan dress, Girl Intuitive cross necklace, Choies sunglasses

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. We love your style...very original and stylish.. we follow you via Twitter and Bloglovin'... and you facebook page?
    Un abbraccio,
    Eva e Valentina the anarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress, and i like your stockings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this dress! always a fan of plaid/tartan - so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've decided that some places just don't understand patterned tights. If I were patterned tights in some cities everyone acts normal, and in others people stare without reservation (even if the dress is conservative). You look awesome! I love the tartan dress. I followed you on GFC! :)

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me