Conspiracies of a Lady: The First Bloom

March 28, 2013

Despite the abnormal cold weather for this time of the year, some blooms have dared to finally show up. On the other hands, my eagerness to dress for spring has landed me with a runny nose, so lesson learned there. It might look like spring, but only from behind the windows. So dress warm and be patient, winter can't last that much longer now. After all, we were told global warming is coming, not the ice age. 


AhaiShopping Lace Dress and Double Collar Shirt, Wholesale-Orders Shoes, Forever21 necklace, Dahlia stack rings, SirenLondon diamante cuff






So, what is your weather prognosis? Are we finally going to have some real spring time? Or are we to wait until next year, maybe?

Mademoiselle la Comtesse

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love this outfit and the photos!!! Poo on getting a stuffy nose though, but I had the same problem...I'm just so sick of the cold and wearing a coat! :p
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just painted my nails the same color as yours! We're like twins :P

    Prabal Gurung for Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une vraie châtelaine , j'adore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry the weather isn't as Spring-ish as it should be! But you look so pretty in this outfit, I especially love the pops of purple :)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bows on your shoes, the outfit is so elegant.

    -dorkyisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me