Conspiracies of a Lady: The Courtesy Book

January 20, 2013

In my last week in UK, before the exam session, my fiance has taken me to Bath. Words can not explain how amazing the city is! The limestone buildings and opulent decor make you feel like you've just stepped back in the Empire era. Not even the unstable weather managed to take away the city's beauty! And after a walk around the center, popping into the shops to do a little sale shopping, we went to have lunch at The Pump Room, a place where the best of society would gather in the past centuries. 

Primark dress, Primark necklace and ring, Next belt, Promod bag, Lafayette earrings, Texto shoes 


The restaurant was lovely, I couldn't recommend The Pump Room more! Great service and atmosphere and some of the tastiest food I have ever eaten. There was a lady playing the piano at the end of the salon, the spa water fountain calmly flowing behind us and a marvelous view to the cathedral square on one side and the roman hot spring baths on the other. Nothing can beat the rich history of the place!





It was one of those trips that leaves you longing to return and I'm sure I will! What are your favorite places?

Mademoiselle la Comtesse

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love the dress! Bath is one of my favourite places in the world. I feel so at home there.
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is so pretty!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my blog - following yours now!! i was in bath years ago and i loved it too, it is just too pretty!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Did you want to follow each other? I'm going to follow you now on GFC and Bloglovin' :)

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog! What unique style you have - keep up the good work!
    www.theflamboyante.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I love bath! So pretty, and the pump room is lovely. :)
    Gorgeous pictures!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these photos and that dress, gorgeous!

    -Ashley
    Breakfastatsaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress! Such a beautiful and rich color.

    Also, that chandelier is to die for! Please take it home for me as a present!

    XxMO

    www.madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh that dress! the color! beautiful!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stylish snaps;)
    let's follow each other?

    http://www.helendushko.com/


    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your style and blog.
    http://ilylechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Advertise

press

About Me